Whether you have been personally touched by The Center for Youth and Family Solutions, you share in our mission to impact lives, or you would like to give back to your local community, your contribution to our organization allows us to continue to engage and serve children and families in need across Central and East Central Illinois and the Quad Cities.
There are several different ways to donate to CYFS. Gifts will be directed toward the greatest needs or you can always designate to a specific community or program if you prefer.
The Center for Youth and Family Solutions will offer a refund to parties who have made credit card donations to our agency through our 3rd party credit card vendor Authorize.net with 3 days of the transaction, minus any transaction fees. Please contact our agency at gro.snoitulosfycnull@etanod or call 309-323-6600 to request a refund within this time period. Please note that refunds may take up to 10 business days to post to your account following the refund.
The Center for Youth & Family Solutions
Attn: Tony Riordan, Chief Operating Officer
2610 W. Richwoods Blvd.
Peoria, IL 61604
Please contact Tony Riordan or Tricia Fox at (309) 323-6600 if you would like to set up a meeting to discuss the ways in which your gift can impact CYFS.
Special Giving Opportunities
The Center for Youth and Family Solutions offers several giving options for our donors to support the agency. For more information about any of the opportunities listed below, please contact us at (309) 323-6600.
- Founding Partner: The Center for Youth and Family Solutions is truly grateful to the individuals, families, foundations, organizations and businesses who have donated $1,000 or more, or who have provided equivalent in kind critical business services or goods to our agency. They will be named indefinitely on our website as Founding Partners. Please view our Founding Partners page for further information.
- Valued Donor: CYFS appreciates the donation of any and all individuals and organizations. For a list of our valued donors, who have donated up to $999, please view our annual report.
- In-Kind Donors: CYFS has an ongoing need for in-kind donations for both the families that we serve and the offices that we operate. These needs vary at any given time, so please call for an updated list.
- Honor or Tribute Giving: A gift in honor or memory of a loved one is a wonderful way to pay tribute to that special individual and support CYFS. We can work with you to make your gift fit your wishes for this meaningful acknowledgement.
- Food Backpack Nutrition Program for School Children: The program provides students receiving free and reduced school meals, at area schools, with a Ziploc bag of nutritious, easy-to-prepare food to eat over the weekend. Students in the program are identified by their teacher’s and the bags, which are carefully prepared by a nutritionist, are discreetly placed in the students’ backpacks before they leave school on Fridays. Each bag costs a $4.11; that means that someone interested in donating to the program, can sponsor a child for an entire school year for under $150. We rely on donations to fund the backpack program. To donate to the CYFS Backpack Nutrition Program, and help give local school children the nutrition they need over the weekend, please contact us by e-mail or call 309-323-6600!
Considering CYFS as a beneficiary of your estate plan is one of the most meaningful ways to impact the agency’s long term well-being and stability. Please visit our Planned Giving page to learn more about your options. You may also contact Tony Riordan or Tricia Fox at (309) 323-6600 to discuss the planned giving opportunities we have available, and we strongly encourage you to consult with your tax attorney or financial planner while making these decisions.
If you wish to name The Center for Youth & Family Solutions in your will or estate plan, we should be named as:
“The Center for Youth & Family Solutions, a nonprofit corporation, organized and existing under the laws of the state of Illinois, with principle business address of 2610 W. Richwoods Blvd., Peoria, Illinois 61604. Tax identification number: 45-3251182.”
All unrestricted gifts are used to support the agency’s greatest needs. To further designate a bequest, please add an additional line to the wording above to state your preference for a specific community or program.
Date of Incorporation: September 12, 2011